International Conference on Science, Technology And Management (ICSTM-2015) Venue: YMCA, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Date: 01 February, 2015
International Conference on Science, Technology
And Management (ICSTM-2015)
Venue: YMCA, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Date: 01 February, 2015
Mail your Research Paper or Any Query at:
Mode of Research Paper Presentation:
1. Author can directly Present paper and attend at the venue.
2. Author(s), (those could not come) can send the power point presentation of maximum 10 slides.
3. Author(s) (those could not come) can present using Video conferencing through skype.
Last Date of Submission
20 January, 2015
Within 2days after Receiving the Research paper
Registration (Submission of publication fee)
Within 05 working days from the date of acceptance
01 Feb. 2015, From 10.00 A.M to 05.00 P.M
1. All the accepted papers in the conference will be published in the special issues of the following international journals.
· International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering (IJARSE, ISSN- 2319-8354, Impact Factor- 1.142)[www.ijarse.com]
· International Journal of Electrical & Electronic Engineering (IJEEE, ISSN-2321-2055)[www.
· International Journal of Advance Technology in Engineering & science (IJATES, ISSN-2348-7550, Impact Factor- 1.012)[www.ijates.com]
· International Journal of Science Technology and Management (IJSTM, ISSN-2394-1537) [www.ijstm.com]
2. Each author will get hardcopy of certificates (For both international journal and conference separately), Proceeding of conference can be downloaded from the link & will get registration Kit.
Student Authors *(UG, PG, Ph.D)
Academician & Corporate
*Maximum three authors in one research paper.
*If More than three authors, each author will be added with additional 500 INR.
All Branches of Engineering, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Environment, Mathematics etc) & Management
Best Student Paper Award:
About the Award
This Best Student Paper Award recognizes outstanding work by students in each technical area. In addition to judging the technical content of the student’s work, oral presentations and the student’s role in the work are assessed. One “Best Student Paper Award” is given out from technical area of the International Conference on Science, Technology and Management (ICSTM-2015)
There will be a cash prize of 2000 INR for best oral presentation at YMCA also will be rewarded by certificate.
Thanks & Regards,
Conference world & A R Research Publication
Mob: (+91) 9759005373
|2 attachments — Scan and download all attachments|