Robofeast'15 Cognizance IIT-Roorkee sponsored National QuadCopter Workshop & Championship
Greeting of RoBoFeast-2015 IIT-Roorkee !!!
We "Team of RoboFeast-2015" on behalf of Cognizance Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee & Revert Technology as the host of this National QuadCopter Championship would like to entreat you to be a part of India's Biggest Robotics challenge i.e. RoboFeast . Click here to know about our official Zonal Center.
RoboFeast-2015 is National QuadCopter Championship and a workshop series jointly being organized by Association with Cognizance IIT (Roorkee) & Revert Technology Pvt. Ltd. All the preliminary rounds will be held at only selected Engineering & Polytechnic institutes across INDIA in present academic year and the grand finale will be at IIT-Roorkee under the banner of National QuadCopter Championship.
Highlights of 2-Days QuadCopter Workshop
· Hands-on experience of flying quadcopter Kit using Radio Control
· Introduction to Multi Rotor Vehicles & QuadCopter dynamics
· Introduction to design & concepts of Embedded Systems behind the QuadCopter
· Understanding the Electronics circuit ,Fabrication, Calibration & Testing of Quadcopter
· Learning about the working of accelerometer sensors, gyros and controllers -P & PI
· Participation Certificate from RoboFeast’15 with association Cognizance IIT-Roorkee
RoboFeast’15 Proposed other Innovative Workshops
· Gesture Controlled Robotics workshop using ADXL 335 Accelerometer
· Mobile Controlled Robotics workshop using DTMF
· Industrial Automation using PLC & SCADA
RoboFeast’15 Event Details
· Stage 1st ( 2days QuadCopter Workshop will be be held at zonal centers)
· Stage 2nd (Prelims round of RoboFeast will be just after the completion of workshop )
· Stage 3rd (Final round of all zonal center winners to be held on 27-29th march 2015 at IIT-Roorkee campus)
Requirement for official Zonal Center
· Seminar hall /Computer lab & open ground to conduct hands-on-session for all participants.
· Projector/screen along with to cordless mikes for teaching & presentation.
· This zonal center can only be arranged for a minimum of 60 students
· 2-days Quad Copter Workshop Fee will be 1250/-per participants.
How to enlist for official Zonal Center
Make the confirmation letter on college letter head & send a scan copy of letter by mail. First-come-first-served policy will be followed for selected Zonal Centers.
The documents attached are as follows
· Quad Copter, Gesture Controlled & Industrial Automation (PLC & SCADA) Proposal
· Format of Confirmation letter/Approval Letter
· Publicity Poster.
Please be free to contact us for any kind of discussions related to this.
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Marketing Team
|5 attachments — Scan and download all attachments View all images|