Journal of Scientific Research and Reports (ISSN: 2320-0227)
Journal of Scientific Research and Reports (ISSN: 2320-0227) is an OPEN peer-reviewed INTERNATIONAL journal. We offer both Online publication as well as Hard copy options. Article Processing Charge is only 50 USD as per present offer.
2. Transparent and High standard Peer review:
This journal follows highly respected and toughest Advanced OPEN peer-review system (Example Link1, Link2, Link3, etc). We hope that you will appreciate this Advanced OPEN peer-review system, which is expected to give doubtless scholarly benefit and impact to the authors in long run. Additionally we strongly encourage “Post-publication Peer review” by our comment section.
3. Proposed Time Schedule:
Submission to first editorial decision with review comments: 3 weeks
Submission to publication: 6 weeks
Many respected abstracting/indexing services covered our journals.
HINARI (United Nation's Database)
CAB abstract (UK)
EBSCOhost (USA) (Mail confirmation link)
AGORA (United Nation's FAO database)
OARE (United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Yale University, etc.)
Zentralblatt MATH (only for BJMCS)
Chemical Abstracts Service (“CAS”) (Mail confirmatiom link)
For more information please visit here.
5. Authors’ profile:
Our journals have been chosen by academicians of many famous universities, institutes, etc. Please see here.
See some of the testimonials here.
7. Article Processing Charge (or Publication Charge):
Article Processing Charge (or Publication Charge): Manuscript submitted within 01 July, 2014 -- 30 September, 2014 will be eligible for 50 USD Article Processing Charge (APC). For more information visit here.
7.1. Reprints (Hard copy ):
Hard copy are also available at extra cost. For detailed information please see here (Reprint information link).
8. Sample papers:
1. Do Regional Social and Material Characteristics Influence Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Decision-Making? The Ontario Grade 8 HPV Vaccine Cohort Study [DOI: 10.9734/JSRR/2014/10201]
2. Models for Injury Count Data in the U.S. National Health Interview Survey [DOI: 10.9734/JSRR/2014/9490]
3. The Mediating Role of Trust in E-Banking: The Interplay between the Web Site’s Perceived Quality and Commitment towards the Bank [DOI: 10.9734/JSRR/2014/790]
4. Combining Atomoxetine with Alpha, 2 Receptor Agonists Treating ADHD [DOI: 10.9734/JSRR/2014/8494]
6. Modeling the Homeostatic ‘Process S’ to Assess Sleep Misalignment and Excessive Sleepiness in Shift-Workers
7. Capacity Building in Alzheimer's Disease (AD): Lessons Learned from a Pilot Study in Six Distinct .. [DOI: 10.9734/JSRR/2014/3819]
8. Pseudomonas putida Biofilm Facilitates Fine Solids, Water and Oil Separation from Oil Sands Tailings [DOI : 10.9734/JSRR/2014/6338]
9. Efficacy of Long-term Effect and Repeat Intraarticular Botulinum toxin in Patients with Painful Total Joint Arthroplasty: A Retrospective Study (PubMed: PMID: 24319672)
9. Manuscript submission
Option 2: Email attachment to the editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Guideline for Authors: http://www.sciencedomain.org/
To download MS word SDI paper template click here
To download SDI Manuscript Submission form click here
To download Latex paper template click here
Ms. Samapika Mondal
Journal of Scientific Research and Reports : An OPEN peer reviewed journal
UK: SCIENCEDOMAIN international, Third Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH,UK,Registered in England and Wales, Company Registration Number: 7794635, Fax: +44 20-3031-1429
USA: SCIENCEDOMAIN international, One Commerce Centre, 1201, Orange St. # 600, Wilmington, New Castle, Delaware, USA, Corporate File Number: 5049777, Fax: +1 302-397-2050
India: SCIENCEDOMAIN international, U GF, DLF City Phase-III, Gurgaon, 122001, Delhi NCR, Corp. Firm Registration Number: 255 (2010-11), Fax: +91 11-66173993
You have received this e-mail in the genuine belief that its contents would be of interest to you.
E-marketing by www.journalpromo.com
If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here.