6th IEEE International Conference on Technology for Education (T4E 2014)
18th– 21st December 2014 Venue: Amritapuri Campus
The sixth IEEE International Conference on Technology for Education, T4E 2014, will be held at Amrita University, Amritapuri, India from December 18 - 21, 2014.
It will provide a forum to bring together researchers, thinkers and practitioners in the areas of Education, Technology and Pedagogy who are interested in promoting learning and teaching through the use of technology.
Papers shall be invited from students, teachers and researchers in academia and industry to present the results of their research and development efforts in education through the use of technology and discuss further directions.
Areas of Focus (not limited to the following)
- • Development of technologies to support education
- • Innovative use of ICT for content development and classroom use
- • Pedagogies for remote learning and e-learning, blended learning, Pedagogies for curriculum design
- • Hand held device based learning
- • Cognition and learning technologies, Role of cognition in education.
- • Growth and impact of the Open Educational Resources movement.
- • Techniques and standards for learning resources
- • Semantic web technologies in education
- • Adaptive, Cognitive and personalized approaches for improvement of education.
- • Impact of social networks on learning
- • Virtual/online experimentation and scalable solutions
- • E-learning in vernacular language
- • Game based learning
- • Massively open online learning
- • Computer aided evaluation
- • Bridging urban-rural gap in education