Unique OPEN peer reviewed Journal in Scientific Research
We are delighted to inform that record 5844 submissions were received in 2013 by SDI journals (199.4% growth from last year) (Link). Journal of Scientific Research and Reports (JSRR) is an OPEN peer-reviewed, OPEN access, INTERNATIONAL journal, inspired from the great OPEN Access Movement. JSRR is a multidisciplinary journal covering all areas of basic and applied science research. We offer both Online publication as well as Reprints (Hard copy) options. Article Processing Charge is only 50 US$ as per present offer.
2. Transparent and High standard Peer review:
In order to maintain highest level of transparency and high standard of review, this journal presently follows highly respected and toughest Advanced OPEN peer-review system (Example Link1, Link2,Link3, etc). We hope that you will appreciate this Advanced OPEN peer-review system, which is expected to give doubtless scholarly benefit and impact to the authors in long run. Additionally we strongly encourage and promote “Post-publication Peer review” by our comment section.
3. Proposed Time Schedule:
Submission to first editorial decision with review comments: 3 weeks
Submission to publication: 6 weeks
State-of-the-art ‘running issue’ concept gives authors the benefit of 'Zero Waiting Time' for the officially accepted manuscripts to be published.
Many respected abstracting/indexing services covered our journals.
HINARI (United Nation's Database)
CAB abstract (UK)
EBSCOhost (USA) (Mail confirmation link)
AGORA (United Nation's FAO database)
OARE (United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Yale University, etc.)
Zentralblatt MATH (only for BJMCS)
Chemical Abstracts Service (“CAS”) (Mail confirmatiom link)
For more information please visit here.
5. Authors’ profile:
Considering high peer review standard, quality control, etc. our journals have been chosen by academicians of many famous universities, institutes, etc. A glimpse of authors’ profile is providedhere.
Appreciation of our esteemed satisfied authors is the greatest inspiration behind the hard-work of our editorial team. Some of the testimonials are available here.
7. Article Processing Charge (or Publication Charge):
Article Processing Charge (or Publication Charge): Manuscript submitted within 01 January, 14 -- 31 March, 2014 will be eligible for 90% discount on normal Article Processing Charge (APC) of 500 USD. (i.e. Effective APC: 50 USD). For more information visit here.
7.1. Reprints (Hard copy):
Reprints (Hard copy) are also available at extra cost. For detailed information please see here (Reprint information link).
8. Sample papers:
1. Capacity Building in Alzheimer's Disease (AD): Lessons Learned from a Pilot Study in Six Distinct ..
2. Pseudomonas putida Biofilm Facilitates Fine Solids, Water and Oil Separation from Oil Sands Tailings
3. Pre-operative serum albumin and neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio are associated with prolonged hospital stay following colorectal cancer surgery. (PubMed: PMID 24278850)
4. Endothelial Dysfunction: An Early Cardiovascular Risk Marker in Asymptomatic Obese Individuals with Prediabetes (PubMed: PMID: 22905340)
5. Didanosine Exposure and Noncirrhotic Portal Hypertension in a HIV Clinic in North America: a Follow-up Study (PubMed: PMID 22268001)
6. Expression of ERa, its ERa?3 Splice Variant and ?-SYNUCLEIN in Ovarian Cancer: A Pilot Study(PubMed: PMID 22076318)
7. Differential Effects of Anaesthesia on the phMRI Response to Acute Ketamine Challenge (PubMed:PMID: 22737655)
8. Use of Specific IgE and Skin Prick Test to Determine Clinical Reaction Severity (PubMed: PMID: 22993721)
9. Efficacy of Long-term Effect and Repeat Intraarticular Botulinum toxin in Patients with Painful Total Joint Arthroplasty: A Retrospective Study (PubMed: PMID: 24319672)
9. Highly qualified Editors:
Prof. George Perry, Dean and Professor of Biology, University of Texas at San Antonio,
Prof. Marcello Iriti, Professor of Plant Biology and Pathology, Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Milan State University
Prof. William Ebomoyi, Department of Health Studies, Chicago State University
Prof. Luigi dell'Olio, School of Civil Engineering, Channels and Ports, University of Cantabria, Cantabria, Spain
Prof. Leszek Labedzki, Institute of Technology and Life Sciences, Kujawsko-Pomorski Research Centre, Poland
Prof. Leslaw Juszczak, University of Agriculture in Krakow, Poland
Prof. Martin J. Bohner, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA
Prof. Luigi Rodino, Mathematical Analysis, Department of Mathematics, University of Turin, Italy
Prof. Ming Mei, Department of Mathematics, Champlain College Saint-Lambert, Canada
McGill University, Canada
McGill University, Canada
Prof. P. R. Parthasarathy, Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
10. Manuscript submission
Email attachment to the editorial office at email@example.com.
General Guideline for Authors: http://www.sciencedomain.org/
To download MS word SDI paper template click here
To download SDI Manuscript Submission form click here
To download Latex paper template click here
Ms. Samapika Mondal
Journal of Scientific Research and Reports : An OPEN peer reviewed journal
UK: SCIENCEDOMAIN international, Third Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH,UK,Registered in England and Wales, Company Registration Number: 7794635, Fax: +44 20-3031-1429
USA: SCIENCEDOMAIN international, One Commerce Centre, 1201, Orange St. # 600, Wilmington, New Castle, Delaware, USA, Corporate File Number: 5049777, Fax: +1 302-397-2050
India: SCIENCEDOMAIN international, U GF, DLF City Phase-III, Gurgaon, 122001, Delhi NCR, Corp. Firm Registration Number: 255 (2010-11), Fax: +91 11-66173993