American Journal on Computational Science & Applications (AJCSA) Call for Paper
Call for Paper
We are highly privileged to inform you that Pubicon, an internationally recognized publishing group, is publishing online high quality research oriented review articles, short communications and original research papers under the titles of American Journal on Computational Science & Applications (AJCSA).
The American Journal on Computational Science & Applications (AJCSA) is an peer reviewed international bi-monthly online open access journal with aim of forum for the publication and dissemination of original work that contributes to the understanding of the main and related disciplines of engineering, either empirical or theoretical.
This journal welcomes all contributions from those who wish to report on new developments in fields within the following scopes.
1. Machine intelligence with specific emphasis on:
- Expert, agents, diagnostic and decision supporting systems;
- Data and web mining;
- Neural networks, fuzzy systems, rough set theory, chaos theory and evolutionary algorithms;
- Reasoning, knowledge extraction and knowledge management.
2. Applications of computer science in modeling.
3. Visualization and multimedia.
4. Data and information systems.
5. Internet and distributed computer systems.
6. Semantic Web technologies, Social Semantic Web.
All manuscripts submitted to AJCSA must be previously unpublished and may not be considered for publication elsewhere at any time during AJCSA’s review period.
With this regard we would like to request you to send your original research papers for publication in above mentioned journals which you find relevant with your work.
You may submit your manuscript at firstname.lastname@example.org
British Journal of Pure, Applied Sciences and Technology (BJPAST)